Friday, July 25, 2008

Tadda Tadum

Feelin "Tadda Tadum"~~
Hehe... I dun noe wuds da meaning bt it sounds like Kangaroo Jumping~~~*HappY*

Recently I was Having a Heavy Headache bt now... big problem SolVe!
Float period of my Training i hav decided to go Front Desk!! It was pretty hard to make this decision coz of personal things... bt.. Alwayz we hav to seperate personal emotion on working side, agree? *shakehand*

Wherever we go, once it comes to the time we gonna leave, we cherish every seconds 2 b here.

So.. nowadays i hav learned swimming by the Diving Q guy AFoo @^^@ Thank u vr vr much 4 spending the time to teach me tis stupid gal>.<>.<"' hehe...

Ahhar, 2nd time talk 2 Zameel whereby i hav stayed here for 3 months bt nv even say hi 2 each other >.<" He teached me lots of principles & ways 2 communicate with ppls. Oops, reli gained lots of knowledge from him(senior ppl).

Let's see, tis is Kuromi Show Time!!!


This is 40% completed birthday invitation card(name tab), everybody will have a kuromi with them to attend my 08.08.2008 21yrs-old birthday at Sandbank! Sounds great? @^^@

So Let's see how's everything goin on~!!!

No comments: