Thursday, August 14, 2008

08.08.08

What was happening on 08.08.08? Olympic Beijing Started?

This is also Yuvy's 21st Big Birthday~~!!! Y so BiG? Coz 21st yrs-old for us is the age that we turned into an adult & parent will give a key as a birthday gift, means it's time to open the lock, be independence & get FreeDoM!!!
Althougt I didnt get a Kuromi Cake but tis cake is sm1 who make it by Heart~ Opps... HIV??!

"Chancheeno pampin... Chancheeno pampin..."
tis is da birthday song they sing for me =.=" I'll never forget this song which is created by Rama MaKunU Vishaam... It sounds funny but its pretty Q~
I hav 3 wishes, 1for my Family, 1for myself & 1for my lovely darling~ *^^* Thanks for da ppls who wish me Dreams Come True~~~





He is my event incharge Kahlu Bulha >.<>

It was so FuN & I really enjoyed da moment with u GuyS. Sandbank in Maldives, Wud a BeautiFul PlacE!!


*Cheese* Everybody Foreva 21~~!!


@Sunshine Happy Girl@
It was really great to celebrate BirthDay at Sandbank~


But few days later i Gonna Packing my lugGage & Turn bAc Home... It is so sad bt it's so great...


I'm sure that i will miss this place & u guys... Cherish every seconds left to b here... Let's go & c FuLL MooN with Clouded of TwinKle StarS tonite~!!

No comments: